Monday 4 May 2015

Places - Netil360, Netil House Hackney

So the rooftop space at Netil House has re-opened this weekend as Netil360 and it's looking pretty good! Given the last time I'd been up to Neil House it was for a Prince themed silent-disco in the middle of winter, I was slightly disorientated, squinting in the midday sun, confused by the shiny new astroturf and deckchairs.

It was a pretty chilled-out afternoon with reggae backing track included. From their website it seems as though Netil360 will be open every day, serving coffee, snacks and drinks well into the evening. I did chuckle though at the 'Make your own Terrarium' workshop that was being set-up out back, and made a quick escape for fear of actualising all the hipster cliches in East London. So I left, on my Japanese step-through bike, but shall return when the weather heats up some more, fully intending to park myself on a deckchair on the first sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment